This is what happens when the baby helps you cook
Friday, July 15, 2016
Sometimes you just have work that has to get done on the computer. And sometimes work has to get done on the computer while the baby won't let you put him down. Thank goodness for breastfeeding. It distracts the baby long enough for you to get your work done.
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Going to the bathroom is no longer about just going into a room by myself and shutting the door in relieving myself. Now it's about whether I can finish before Baxter licks the toilet or eats the garbage. My priorities in the bathroom have changed so much since having baby number three that sometimes I go days without pooping because I can't relax, and or I'm never alone. I don't know which is the bigger problem...
Monday, June 13, 2016
Monday, August 10, 2015
- Chicken Taquitos (Annie's Eats)
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken (Against All Grain)
- Vegetable lasagna (Family Recipes We Love)
- Crustless quiche (Family Recipes We Love)
- Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole (Family Recipes We Love)
- Dawit's Pasta Sauce (Family Recipes We Love)
- Kielbasa & Lentil Soup (Family Recipes We Love)
- Minestrone Soup (Brown Eyed Baker)
- Moroccan Garlic Chicken with Cous Cous (Family Recipes We Love)
- Garbage Bread - ham & salami calzone with ricotta & mozzarella (Family Recipes We Love)
Also, below are some quick and easy meals that I should be able to bang out, even when I am short on time.
- Potato Cauliflower soup (Family Recipes We Love)
- Chicken Breast with caramelized lemon, tomatoes and olives (Weelicious)
- Tomato & Corn Quiche (Paj) (Family Recipes We Love)
- Creamy Taco Mac (Elly Says Opa)
- Sweet & Spicy Port Tenderloin (Family Recipes We Love)
- Chicken with goat cheese, spinach & fig preserves (Family Recipes We Love)