Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Braxton Hicks (baby bump 23 weeks)

Well, I am now 23 weeks pregnant with b3, and it seems that the braxton hicks may have started already.  It is funny how much of pregnancy you just forget.

Some of my favorite things about being pregnant:

  • AMAZING feeling/seeing life grow inside of me
  • How b1 & b2 react to the idea of their baby brothers impending arrival
  • the kicks of the baby
  • anticipation of meeting this little guy
  • strong healthy hair (it just doesn't fall out!!!)
Some of the things I hate about being pregnant:
  • Fear of another c-section
  • Heart palpitations making me feel weak
  • being uncomfortable
  • Insomnia (this just started up again about 2-3 weeks ago)
  • Heart burn
  • Not being able to play as hard with my kids
  • Swollen feet, ankles
  • feet growing an ENTIRE SIZE!!!
  • side sleeping & the back/neck/shoulder pain that comes iwth it.
So, with this pregnancy, I'm working with a midwife to attempt a VBAC.  I'm actually trying for a VBALM2C (Vaginal Birth after Laproscopic Myomectomy & 2 C-sections).  Luckily, I am working with a fearless pioneer in the midwife industry that has incredible experience.  I'm in the process of trying to hire a doula to help, but I'm having trouble deciding on who to go with.  

Photo taken by b1 - 23 weeks (up 16 pounds)

23 week selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment