Monday, September 7, 2009

15 again

My dad is moving out of the house that he's lived in since I was 12 years old, and he recently gave me a box that had been up in his attic since 1996 - when I went to college and Mom moved to Tennessee.  In this box of goodies I found my diary from 1994.  Oh the things I wrote....

Anyways, I was leafing through the diary and a scrap of paper floated out from the back of the diary.  Apparently, in 1994 I was as much of a list maker as I am now.  I had made a list of "Ideas for a Date".  For those of you who need a few ideas for your own date night, and for those of you who are simply curious, here it is:

  1. Bowling
  2. Movies
  3. Miniature Golf
  4. Museum (hahahahha)
  5. Rent a movie
  6. Park
  7. Picnic
  8. Amusement park
  9. Dinner
  10. A Party
  11. Roller skating
  12. Ice skating
  13. Swimming
  14. Water park, sprinkler, Slip & Slide
  15. Bike riding
  16. Tie dying
  17. See a play
  18. Cafe Lena (hmmm, I don't remember this cafe)
  19. Baseball
  20. Basketball
  21. Volleyball
  22. Badminton
  23. Tennis
  24. Football
  25. Play in the rain or mud 
  26. Climb a tree
  27. Dancing - but where?
I am still chuckling (yes, even after reading it three times).  This is good stuff.  Ahh, the things that run through our head when we are 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment