Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sugar addiction

I have a problem.  I'm addicted to sugar.  It seems as though all I think about these days are cookies from the Treats Truck (specifically the Peanut Butter Jamwich) and Scones from Alice's Tea Cup.  I am constantly checking to see where the Treats Truck is parked, and I've started calling Alice's Tea Cup to find out what their scones of the day are at all three locations -- just in case I decide to get scones after work I'll know which locations has the flavors I like best.  It's a sickness I tell you.  Just to make you all salivate, here are the flavors for today at all three locations:

64th St- Pumpkin, Buttermilk, Ham & Cheese, Pimento Goat cheese, Lemon blueberry, black tea fruit tea infused with chocolate chips.
81st St - Pumpkin, Buttermilk, Ham & Cheese, chocolate butterscotch, pear walnut

73rd St - Pumpkin, Buttermilk, Ham & Cheese, blackberry cream cheese, cinnamon vanilla, strawberry chocolate.

Sugar .... Goooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment