Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby Bump - 29 weeks

I'm 29 weeks pregnant and I think I definitely look pregnant now.  But don't take my word for it.  Here is a picture of me at 29 weeks.


  1. Vilken fin babymage du har =)
    Hoppas allt är bra med er alla!!??? Okidoki med oss!!
    Kramizar fr Strömshall

  2. Everything here is going well. Time is just flying!

    Blowing hugs to you all!

  3. I love your belly! You look so cute. I can hardly wait for you to get the diaper bag. I ordered it like 2 weeks ago. Let me know when it arrives.

  4. Its such a strange place to be in my life. I am so excited but so nervous and not ready at the same time for this little girl to join us. I think that I'm more excited than nervous...

    I will definitely let you know as soon as I receive the bag. I am excited to see and use it.