Saturday, January 30, 2010

20 weeks pregnant and Nesting already!


Image obtained here

My nesting instincts have almost kicked in.  I'm not currently doing anything about it, but my mind is racing and I WANT to do something about it, and I want to do it NOW!  I want to buy a bassinet, to pick paint colors (but that can wait until after we find out the gender), to turn the guest room into the nursery, to start getting rid of all the crap that is laying around the apartment, to clean clean clean, to move the extra chairs in the loft to where they belong, to start cooking and freezing meals.  Maybe the first logical step would be for me to let the list maker in me loose. 

On the bright side, we FINALLY got rid of our dead and shedding christmas tree on Wednesday night.  January 27th isn't too long to keep the christmas tree is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment