Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm in love

I just bought a new bra, and I'm in love. It fits sooooo perfectly, and does everything it's supposed to do without making me bulletproof. It's called the Simone Perele Andora. It was a bit expensive, but oh.so. worth it.

Now a song:

Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful
Wearing you, is all i wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that i do you help me feel so good
La la la la la la la... do do do do do

No one else can make me feel
The support that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old

And I'll wear you each day in springtime
Cause wearin' you has made my chest so beautiful
And every day my life is filled with support from you

Wearin' you i feel support through and through
And every time that I wear you
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la... do do do do do

No comments:

Post a Comment