Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rain rain go away

Last night B and I were woken at 3am by a rather violent thunder storm. B informed me this morning that I was very protective of him when I was roused by the thunder and lightening, almost like when Joey tries to save Ross (or the sandwich) in an episode of friends. I do recall rubbing his back to make sure he was alright, but I don't recall sacrificing my body to keep him from being struck by lightning.

It's been raining all day and while I would like for it stop or at least slow down to a sprinkle, better it rain during the work week than on the weekend. My new bathingsuit should arrive in the mail this week, and B and I will order chairs for our balcony for delivery this weekend, so I am hoping for good weekend weather. Ahhh, thoughts of the weekend on the balcony and poolside will carry me through this work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment