Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF

I am oh so happy it's Friday. I have a bunch of fun stuff on the calendar this weekend, but I don't think it is so much that I will be overwhelmed. Tonight, I will hopefully be able to do something alone with B since I've barely seen him this week. Tomorrow, we have a picnic in Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx with my Dad, Paula, Tauren, Jaimie, and Kori (possibly Eric and Sharon too, but I'm not sure). Sunday afternoon I go for a massage at the Swedish Institute, and Sunday night I go into the city again to do a sleep study.

A few things that B and I would love to fit into the weekend, but won't stress over if we cant: IKEA trip to buy a bookshelf, Buy a car, Grocery Shop and cook food for the week (and to freeze), and go to the gym. Of this list, the two that I'm most intersted in doing are buying a bookshelf (We can't finish unpacking until we have a place to put some of this stuff) and going to the gym (it needs to happen people!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment